- Spotlight: Michael Oxley – International Herald Tribune – Knowing what he knows now about the cost and effects of the law, would Oxley – who retired in January after 25 years in Congress – have done it any differently? "Absolutely," Oxley answered. "Frankly, I would have written it differently, and he would have
- Adobe edits the development cycle | Reg Developer – The change we made was going from a traditional waterfall method to an incremental development model. Probably the most effective thing we did was institute per-engineer bug limits: if any engineer’s bug count passes 20, they have to stop working on featu
- JetS3t ? An open source Java toolkit for Amazon S3 – JetS3t is a free, open-source Java toolkit and application suite for the Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3). The JetS3t toolkit provides Java programmers with a powerful yet simple API for interacting with S3 and managing data stored there.
- Six cool things you can build with OpenID – Apart from explaining what OpenID is and how it works, the key point I was trying to get across in the talk was that OpenID is a simple piece of infrastructure on which smart applications can be built?applications that may not have been possible prior t
- Flash Demo : Matisse++ ? (cld.blog-city.com) – Roman Strobl has a very cool new Matisse flash demo. It makes use of the new Swing Application Framework and Swing Databindings. If you ever wondered about Matisse++ or what happens after Matisse then you should take a look at a very cool NetBeans 6 and a