Daily del.icio.us for for January 3rd:
- A Gentle Introduction to SQL – Interactive SQL tutorial, learn about: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, Mimer, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Access
- Amazon Web Services Developer Connection : Deploying Distributed J2EE Applications Using Amazon EC2 – How do you configure your Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) servers to offer the scalability of Amazon EC2 to your applications? This tutorial explains the basic procedures for using Amazon EC2 to deploy distributed J2EE applications.
- redhat.com | Cloud Computing with Red Hat Enterprise Linux – Cloud computing with Red Hat Enterprise Linux is a web-scale virtual computing environment powered by Amazon Web Services
- InfoQ: Building Service Oriented Architectures with Java Technology – Sun Microsystems started a tour in the US to present a comprehensive view of the technologies and approaches it recommends to build Service-Oriented-Architecture with Java Technology. Sun’s target architecture is a composite application platform which is
- Ajaxian » Cool and useful GWT Solutions – David Geary and Rob Gordon have launched a companion Website to their book on GWT. The website uses GWT itself of course, and the most interesting section is the example code that they have made available:
- The Best Links 2007 (kottke.org) – For the fourth year running, here are some of my favorite articles, videos, games, photography, discussions, and design pieces that I linked to in 2007. After you’re done with these, try the lists from 2004, 2005, and 2006.