- Bonus Quote of the Day — Political Wire – "The Clintons know that she can?t win this. But they?'re hell-bound to make it impossible for Obama to win."
- Screencast #1 – Amazon EC2 plugin for IntelliJ | Elastic Grid Blog – Here is a screencast demonstration the use of the Amazon EC2 plugin for IntelliJ IDEA
- a little madness » Ext Discovers Step 2 of the Slashdot Business Model? – The saddest part about this is that the Ext team really have built a fantastic library, and a vibrant community around it. The library had all the hallmarks of an open source success story. Now, however, Ext have committed the cardinal sin of an open sour
- Application Development Trends – SpringSource Enterprise Edition Now Live – The new SpringSource Enterprise Edition product is specifically designed to support large organizations, providing enterprise-class tools and features. The product aims to meet enterprise requirements by being "certified, warranted and indemnified,".
- Sun looks to free up the rest of Java | The Industry Standard – By freeing these up, Java can be fully open-source and thus be packaged more easily with Linux distributions. In conjunction with this activity, Sun is talking with Linux distributors, including OpenSuse, Ubuntu and Fedora to have them offer an updated ve
- Windows Server 2008 Now ‘PHP Ready’ – Microsoft and Zend have worked together on Zend Core, Zend's tested, certified and supported version of PHP. Zend Core and PHP are now certified for Windows Server 2008.
- InfoQ: Comparing JEE Servers – When picking which JEE server to use for your application, you have a number of choices to select from. Knowing which application server is the best is key. Jonathan Campbell took a handful of JEE application servers, and came up with surprising results
- Ext JS – Blog – Ext JS is pleased to announce the latest release of the Ext JS toolkit and the introduction of a new product, Ext GWT 1.0 (beta 1). The Ext JS version has been updated to 2.1 and includes new components, performance improvements, bug fixes and more.
- Ajaxian » Ext JS 2.1 Released – Ext JS 2.1 has been released. In this point release the featured changes are: Full REST support, Added Ext.StatusBar Component and Samples, Ext.Slider Component and Samples, Example to demonstrate Remote Loading of Component Configs, Grid Filtering Sample
The Ext JS version has been updated last month to 2.1 and includes new components, performance improvements, bug fixes and more.