- directjngine – A Java based implementation of the Ext Direct API – DirectJNgine is a Java based implementation of the Ext Direct API for ExtJs. DirectJNgine is feature complete, providing support for all kinds of requests: batched json requests, form posts with file uploads, requests from polling providers, etc.
- Strongly Typed, Loosely Coupled: Java vs. Scala vs. Groovy – Performance Update – It's been quite a while since my post on the micro benchmark comparison between Java, Scala and Groovy.
- XHTML 2 language dumped in favor of HTML 5 | Developer World – InfoWorld – Looking to focus on the budding — and game-changing — HTML 5 specification, the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) said Thursday it plans to increase available resources for the effort by discontinuing further development of XHTML 2.
- Green’s Opinion: Android versus iPhone Development: A Comparison – Android’s platform and developer tools are excellent. Leveraging Java and the Eclipse IDE are major winning factors for Android. Apple’s developer tools are shockingly bad by comparison
- The Great American Bubble Machine : Rolling Stone – Matt Taibbi on how Goldman Sachs has engineered every major market manipulation since the Great Depression
- Main Page – Smooks – Smooks is a Java Framework/Engine for processing XML and non XML data (CSV, EDI, Java et
- InfoQ: Agilists and Architects: Allies not Adversaries Presentation – As Agile becomes more accepted, concerns from architecture groups are increasing. Traditional ways that architects engage with development groups conflict with Agile methods. This talk describes ways that Agile methods can benefit architects, addresses concerns architects express about agile, and proposes ways that architects and agile development teams can become allies.
- Don’t drive and listen to opera | The Car Tech blog – CNET Reviews – Retired F1 champion Michael Schumacher joins up with Bacardi on its campaign against drunk driving, although the drunk simulation in this video is very amusing. Watch as Schumacher pilots a Maserati around a course he has never driven, carting around three opera singers.
- ProtoFish: advanced hover menu based on Prototype – TechBlog – ProtoFish is an advanced hover menu based on Prototype. You can easily add a delay to your menu (on mouseout) and choose your own hover class. All ProtoFish menu's will respond to users who use the TAB-key to navigate through your page
I have also found a link where we can get a good idea about ExtDirect implementation on Java side using DirectJnGine