- How And Why Apple’s Trying To Take Over Your Life – It can’t rely on iPhone success forever – The plan: Reboot the iPhone product line as a beautiful phablet line, give the larger flagship an even bigger premium sibling, introduce Apple’s first-ever smartwatch, and tackle brand-new categories—from health and fitness to mobile payments.
- Why HP bought Eucalyptus: An easy way to go hybrid – HP picks up hybrid cloud expertise to round out its growing cloud portfolio — and a great bargain on the deal
- Cloud Platform for Startups by Google – $100,000 in credit and 24/7 support for eligible startups – $100,000 in credit and 24/7 support for eligible startups.
Focus on building your product and don’t worry about complex
infrastructure. Google manages your application, database,
and storage servers so you don’t have to.
- 9 Rules for the Developer-ization of IT | CIO – CIOs who want to drive innovation and change in their organizations should focus on making the lives of developers easier so they can innovate, produce great apps and deliver valuable IP
- iPhone and iPad app building will be easier on iOS 8, say developers #swift – Improvements to beta testing and app vetting relieve some of developers’ biggest pain points