- A CIO’s DevOps approach to resolving the agility-stability paradox via @robcrussell – Speed versus stability is a paradox for IT. Pushing for both at the same time seems contradictory, but the IT organization must strive to achieve this goal if the enterprise is ultimately to become more antifragile—that is, less vulnerable to catastrophe.
- Apple Watch: My most personal review ever – So, while every reporter in the world rushed to get their review of the Apple Watch posted online, I sat and looked at my Apple Watch. I touched it, played with the interface, and I even talked to it.
- Apple has published a great free learn to code course for Swift on GitHub for iOS App Development – TL;DR: Apple has apparently, via some sort of collaboration with a university professor, published last week — during WWDC — a really solid-looking learn-to-code curriculum for Swift that is kind of on iTunes U but that is really on GitHub.
- watchOS 2.0 tl;dr – Apple announced a major update to watchOS 2 today that will be available with iOS 9 this fall. We've gone through the official Apple documentation, all of the headers and code provided in Xcode 7, and summarized everything for you so you can quickly skim w
- A free tool to monitor & implement DMARC – DMARC is a standard that prevents spammers from using your domain to send email without your permission — also known as spoofing
- Bootcards – Cards-based UI built with Bootstrap – A cards-based UI with dual-pane capability for mobile and desktop, built on top of Bootstrap
- VMware Photon: Minimal Linux Container Host – Photon is a technology preview of a minimal Linux container host. It is designed to have a small footprint and boot extremely quickly on VMware platforms.
Links for June 14th through June 21st