- The Enterprise Ready SaaS Feature Guides – Build SaaS Features Enterprises Love – Created for people who build SaaS products (founders, product managers and engineering team leads) to change the enterprise software narrative from "how to SELL to the enterprise" to "how to BUILD for the enterprise".
- A guide to Elasticsearch 5.0 and the ELK/Elastic Stack #elasticsearch – This article is a step-by-step guide to using Elasticsearch in combination with the rest of the ELK stack (now called Elastic Stack) to ship, parse, store, and analyze logs.
- An Inside Look at How Traders and Economists Are Using the Julia Programming Language – Several banks, vendors and a regulator discuss how they are using the Julia programming language to improve their big data analytics capabilities.
- Machine Learning for Software Engineers – A complete daily plan for studying to become a #machinelearning engineer. – A complete daily plan for studying to become a machine learning engineer.
- How Assistant Could End Up Eating Google’s Lunch – Google’s chatty virtual helper could make search more useful but disrupt the company’s business model.
- Apache Spark: A Unified Engine for Big Data Processing – Spark can capture a wide range of processing workloads that previously needed separate engines, including SQL, streaming, machine learning, and graph processing
- Jasonette – Native App over HTTP – Jasonette lets you make an app with nothing but a single declarative recipe, loaded from a remote JSON.
- Introduction to Deep Learning 2016 – Algorithmia – At the outer most ring you have artificial intelligence (using computers to reason). One layer inside of that is machine learning. With artificial neural networks and deep learning at the center.
- [toread] NSURLSessionDelegate.swift – swift – CodeGist – func URLSession(session: NSURLSession, didReceiveChallenge challenge: NSURLAuthenticationChallenge, completionHandler: (NSURLSessionAuthChallengeDisposition,…
- [toread] Becoming a CTO – If you ever find yourself writing a blog post on why PHP sucks, you are not ready. Being a CTO doesn’t mean you are the craziest hacker on the team. In…
Links for November 1st through November 22nd