- Microsoft to offer hosted versions of SharePoint and Exchange to SMBs – Yahoo! News – Microsoft has opened up its hosted version of SharePoint and Exchange to SMBs as it tries to take advantage of the demand for software as a service.
- Feeling tired? Exercise a little – WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Couch potatoes who complain they are tired all the time have an easy solution — a little light exercise. Regular, low-intensity workouts such as a leisurely stroll can boost energy levels by 20 percent and decrease fatigue by…
- Flex 3:Feature Introductions: OLAPDataGrid – Adobe Labs – Leveraging the capabilities of AdvancedDataGrid, OLAPDataGrid provides a customizable and configurable UI which is capable of consuming the result set of a multidimensional query and displaying it in a cross-tab fashion.
- BlazeDS – BlazeDS – Confluence – BlazeDS is an open source set of libraries which can be added to Java-based web applications to enable a more simple and efficient means of communicating between Flex and Java. BlazeDS includes an RPC style remoting library and a realtime messaging system
- InfoQ: Flex 3.0: Update From Adobe’s James Ward – With the production release of Flex 3, InfoQ sat down with Adobe’s James Ward to find out more about Flex 3. Last year, Ward gave InfoQ readers an overview of Flex 3 and discounted a number of Flex misconceptions.
- Flex cookbook beta – Building Flex Applications with JSPs – Flex can make requests to your existing JSPs using the HTTPService object. These requests can work with any JSPs. A Flex application contains all of the view logic so the JSPs should not return HTML but rather just serialized data
- Flex cookbook beta – Multiple Column Sorting using the AdvancedDataGrid control – AdvancedDataGrid supports multiple column sorting and the sort indicators and interaction can vary based on the value of the sortExpertMode property.
- Gears and AIR: The Open Source Difference on Dion Almaer’s Blog – Gears and AIR are very different, and although there is an overlap, they are complementary too. I would love to see some convergence in the future where Gears and AIR APIs join together. That would be a win win for everyone in my opinion. I would also lov
- WWTelescope – The WorldWide Telescope (WWT) is a rich visualization environment that functions as a virtual telescope, bringing together imagery from the best ground and space telescopes in the world for a seamless, guided exploration of the universe. WorldWide Telesco
- Vijay Mandava’s Blog: WLS 10.3 Tech Preview supports SCA – Since WebLogic 10.3 Tech Preview includes an SCA runtime customers now have multiple technology choices to build their business logic — POJO, EJB, Spring or SCA. By including the SCA runtime on WLS, customers can take advantage of the RASP functionality
Daily del.icio.us for February 27th through March 3rd