- flexlib – Google Code – The FlexLib project is a community effort to create open source user interface components for Adobe Flex 2.
- dougmccune.com » Blog Archive » WindowShade component added to FlexLib – A new Flex container has been added to FlexLib, called the WindowShade. This container shows a header button above or below the content of the container. Clicking the header button opens or closes the panel. This lets you easily create expandable panels i
- Ajaxian » Adobe AIR v1.0 & Flex 3.0 Released; New Adobe Open Source Site Launched – Continuing their march into the RIA space, Adobe announced today the official release of AIR v1.0 and Flex 3.0. Adobe has taken the beta off of the wrapper as their have released both AIR 1.0 and Flex 3.0.
- Mobile Desktop at Improv Everywhere – For our latest mission, three agents entered a Starbucks one by one with their own giant desktop computer and CRT monitor. They bought coffee and worked at their computers as if they were laptops
- Ext JS Blog – » Simple Tasks v2 – Multiple lists, NativeWindows and Reminders – In collaboration with Adobe, one of the key additions in Ext 2.0.2 was Adobe AIR 1.0 support for running in the application sandbox. Also, the Simple Tasks AIR application sample was rewritten to take advantage of more of the native functionality in AIR a
- Thanks Zed; Syntax matters; no more dumping stuff in Java; Quit pimple pimping Ruby; Scala warning – Can we just get some decent support for Groovy? No instead Sun invests in Ruby via JRuby. DOH! Groovy looks a lot like Java. It is much easier to get started with it. The syntax does not make developers want to hurl. Why is Sun investing so much money in
- The Smartest Unknown Indian Entrepreneur – Forbes.com – Vembu is a rare species in India these days. As far as I know, he's one of the very few entrepreneurs who has been able to execute on the premise of building software "products" and/or software-as-a-service out of India.
- Codedependent – Java Swing guy joins Adobe – I've recently joined Adobe Systems to work on the Flex SDK. Much of the material I write will be about Flex, Flash, AIR, ActionScript, and related technologies, although I also intend to have non-technology-specific pieces as interesting graphics software
- Installing Drupal 6 | drupal.org – This tutorial covers the installation of Drupal 6. The video goes through each of the steps needed to properly setup Drupal including downloading, database set up and running the installation script. It also covers some common roadblocks and how to…
Daily del.icio.us for February 22nd through February 25th