- 10 Useful Tools For Cross-Browser Compatibility Check – In this article you will find ten useful tools that you can use for your cross-browser compatibility check
- Using Business Architecture to Drive IT/Business Alignment – Business architecture has its own goals and deliverables, such as defining a future state architecture and transforming an IT organization from simply delivering IT solutions to optimizing business processes and enabling business capabilities and services.
- Podcast Show Notes: William Ulrich and Neal McWhorter on Business Architecture (ArchBeat) – The latest ArchBeat podcast program features a four-part conversation with William Ulrich and Neal McWhorter, the authors of Business Architecture: The Art and Practice of Business Transformation, available from Meghan-Kiffer Press.
- How to Secure and Encrypt Your Web Browsing on Public Networks (with Hamachi and Privoxy) – Today, we're going to walk through setting up an encrypted proxy server on your home computer so you can secure your browsing session no matter where you're connected, keeping your private data significantly more private.
- Where are the software architects of tomorrow? – Coding the Architecture – To improve, software teams need some time away from the daily grind to reflect, but they also need to retain a focus on all aspects of the software development process. It's really easy to get caught up in the hype of the industry, but it's worth asking whether this is more important than ensuring you have a good pragmatic grounding
- Spring 3.1 Cache Abstraction Tutorial – Java Code Geeks – Spring Framework provides support for transparently adding caching into an existing Spring application. Similar to the transaction support, the caching abstraction allows consistent use of various caching solutions with minimal impact on the code.
- Webstock: An interview with the Daring Fireball – Technology – NZ Herald News – It's better to have two or three great people working on something than ten pretty good people.
- Obama’s 2012 Budget Proposal: How It’s Spent – NYTimes.com – Explore every nook and cranny of President Obama's budget proposal.
- Apple Now The Most Valuable Tech Company By $100 Billion; Google Closing In On Microsoft – As of today, Apple's market cap is now $330 billion while Microsoft’s is $228 billion. In these past 9 months, Apple has gained $100 billion in value. Microsoft? $1 billion.
Daily del.icio.us for February 15th through February 19th