- Databinder – Toolkit overview – Databinder is a Java programming toolkit for data–driven Web applications. It’s based upon the Wicket Web component framework and Hibernate object-relational mapping service.
- The Future of BPM at BEA/Oracle | The Intelligent Enterprise Blog – It is possible that Oracle could adopt an IBM-like strategy and keep both threads alive until things sort out, using ALBPM on top of Fusion as the straight BPMS offering, and the current ARIS+SOA Suite to support the apps business. In some ways that's the
- Microsoft Silverlight to back Ruby, Python in browser | InfoWorld | News | 2008-06-06 | By Paul Krill – Microsoft plans to enable the Python and Ruby languages to be used for client-side development of RIAs that leverages Silverlight browser plug-in. The intent is to let developers continue using these languages on the client side without having to also in
- Sun bolsters SOA software with data management | InfoWorld | News | 2008-06-08 | By Paul Krill – Sun Microsystems is updating its SOA and business integration software Monday, adding a data management option and leveraging enterprise service bus capabilities based around the JBI (Java Business Integration) specification.
- Free Personal Finance Software, Money Management, Budget Planner and Tools, Online Financial Planning – Mint.com – Free Personal Finance Software, Money Management, Budget Planner and Tools, Online Financial Planning – Mint.com
- Json-lib 2.2.2 released – JSON-lib is a java library for transforming beans, maps and XML to JSON and back again to beans and DynaBeans. It is based on the work by Douglas Crockford in http://www.json.org/java.
- Google’s GWT continues to amaze and delight – If you have checked out GWT then I urge you to give it a whirl, you will never look at another framework in the same way again.
- eXo Platform (Enterprise WebOS) » Blog Archive » eXo Platform: The Open Source alternative to Microsoft Sharepoint – With the launch of eXo WebOS flagship product as the new type of Enterprise Portals and all its incoming optional modules such as eXo Enterprise Content Managment (eXo ECM) and eXo Collaboration Suite (eXo CS), we have been able to build the only true alt
- The 3G iPhone: First Impressions | Walt Mossberg | Mossblog | AllThingsD – Less than one year after it was introduced at a hefty $599 price, the 8 GB model of the iPhone will now be two-thirds cheaper, at just $199.
- Atlassian Developer Blog – Story Cards – Here at Atlassian, we like our agile methodologies. We like our pair programming. And we definitely like our story cards. Some people think story cards are old school, and that all this "agile" stuff is slight-of-hand. This video proves them … right.
- LinkedIn – A Professional Network built with Java Technologies and Agile Practices – Learn how Java™ and agile practices are employed in building large-scale consumer internet sites like LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network.
- Blogging Roller: LinkedIn: 99% Pure Java – Nick Lothian tweeted about this JavaOne presentation on LinkedIn. What's particularly interesting to me are the diagrams that explain how the LinkedIn architecture has evolved to scale up to 22 million users
Daily del.icio.us for June 6th through June 10th