- DocIbatis2MyBatis – mybatis – Migration Steps when Switching from iBATIS to MyBatis – Project Hosting on Google Code – MyBatis is a direct fork of the iBATIS code. At the time of this writing, the code is identical, but there are no known plans to continue the iBATIS project within the Apache software foundation
- mybatis – New Home of the World’s Most Popular SQL Mapping Framework – New name, name software. MyBatis 3.0.1 is the GA release of the iBATIS 3.0 codebase.
- W3C cheatsheet – W3C cheat sheet is a compact, mobile-friendly Web application that allows to look up keywords in various W3C specifications, as well as to access various guidelines and best practices at the tip of the finger.
- PetClinic GWT application in less then 30 minutes – Blogs – EmForge – Yesterday I've read announce of new version of Spring-Roo 1.1.0M1 and found there at least 2 very interesting features: GWT & GAE support. And here is short instructions how to make PetClinic application in less then 30 minutes
- InfoQ: Code Leaders and Beautiful Teams – Roy Osherove discusses principles and practices that make teams more effective, successful and happy. Team topics covered: automating everything possible, buying/using/discarding tools, getting quick feedback, communicating without using meetings, building by feature not layer, code & tests reviewin
- VMware’s master plan for portable Java in the cloud | Developer World – InfoWorld – Redmonk analyst James Governor went as far as to declare "cloud [computing] is the new VMware." Naturally, then, the new VMware is cloud computing — and that puts Java square in its sights.
- Apache Tika – Content Analysis Toolkit – Apache Tika is a toolkit for detecting and extracting metadata and structured text content from various documents using existing parser libraries.
- A New Spin on Google Maps: Bike Routes – Gadgetwise Blog – NYTimes.com – Just in time for Bike-to-Work Week, May 17 to 21, Google has added bicycling directions to its Maps application.
- Google TV – Google TV is a new experience made for television that combines the TV you know and love with the freedom and power of the Internet.
- Google Partners With VMware — InformationWeek – The latest version of VMware's SpringSource Tool Suite and Spring Roo now work in conjunction with Google Web ToolKit and Speed Tracer. Google is also making new data presentation widgets available to help Java developers create applications that work in an office setting and on mobile devices, with their various screen form factors.
Just took a nice and short bike ride the Greenway Trail that connects Beverly Hills park by my house to Mitchell Park and eventually Fox Brook park. Nice trip that’s about 8 miles through Brookfield neighborhoods and parks.
I recorded this trip using the Trails iPhone app that record maps while hiking, on bike trips or while jogging directly on your iPhone.
Map created by EveryTrail: Share GPS Tracks