- Clemens Vasters, Bldg 42 : Announcing the Microsoft Code-Name “BizTalk Services” R12 Release – BizTalk Services is the code-name for a platform-in-the-cloud offering from Microsoft. Currently in development, BizTalk Services provides Messaging, Workflow, and Identity functionality to enable disparate applications to connect quickly and easily.
- Success Soul » Warren Buffett’s 7 Secrets for Living a Happy and Simple Life – I’m an avid admirer of simplicity, but I’m an even bigger fan of the man who has mastered the greatness by living and breathing simplicity amid an ocean of wealth.
- AppleInsider | iPhone 3G’s final build price: just $174.33 – With roughly $50 in licenses for patents and other intellectual property factored into the price and an assumed unsubsidized cost of $499 for an 8GB model of the celllphone, Apple is thought to be getting as much as $300 in subsidies from AT&T for each cu
- InfoQ: An Introduction to Lean Thinking – Lean software development, which we hear a lot about these days, may be still a bit of a mystery for people who come to Agile via Scrum or XP. Earlier this year, at an Open Party, Ning Lu of ThoughtWorks China offered an introduction
- iBATIS, Hibernate, and JPA: Which is right for you? – Java World – In this article we introduce and compare two of the most popular open source persistence frameworks, iBATIS and Hibernate. We also discuss the Java Persistence API (JPA)
- Continuous Integration: Was Fowler Wrong? – While rereading Martin Fowler's paper, Continuous Integration, it struck me that its approach to Continuous Integration (CI) is fundamentally flawed. Fowler, like most of the CI community, seems to argue that CI is about building rather than testing
- WordPress › Blog » WordPress 2.6 – I’m happy to announce that version 2.6 of WordPress.org is now available, almost a month ahead schedule. Version 2.6 “Tyner,” named for jazz pianist McCoy Tyner, contains a number of new features that make WordPress a more powerful CMS
- Flex 4 (Gumbo) Available for Download – InsideRIA – The Flex 4 SDK, code named Gumbo, is up for download now. This is an exciting time for Flex, it's now 2 full versions beyond Flex 2 which was really the first version of Flex that gained mainstream adoption
- Salesforce.com pulls plug on Sun’s flagship Unix servers | The Register – Salesforce.com is chucking out the last of it Sun Microsystems' Sun Fire servers this week, ending one of Sun's most bragged about relationships.
Daily del.icio.us for July 14th through July 16th