- InfoQ: Spring Web Flow with Keith Donald – Keith Donald goes in depth on Spring Web Flow, which solves the problem of orchestrating control navigations within a web application in Spring MVC, Struts, and JSF. Keith talks about how to design workflows in web apps and technical details
- Bill Roth’s Blog: ** Workshop 10.1 Available: Workshop and Studio Merged! ** – I am pleased to announce that the code lines BEA Workshop and Workshop Studio have been merged. The result is BEA Workshop 10.1, now available for download
- Grepping your web logs – I?m Mike – With the help of a few common unix filters, you can quickly gauge how things are going on your site. These commands work with Apache, or Apache compatible log files, and can probably be tweaked to work with other log file formats pretty easily.
- Enterprise Java Community: Binding XML to Java – Manipulating XML data easily and efficiently in Java remains an important problem. Numerous approaches to XML binding exist in the industry, including DOM, JAXB, XML Beans, Castor, SDO and so on
- 23 Programming Languages compared through their Amazon book sales – The Amazon sales rank allows us to compare the success of books representative of each language, and indirectly compare the popularity of the languages themselves.