- iPad A New Technology Paradigm — A Reluctant Admission – Wall Street & Technology – As we continue to extend the ubiquitous computational fabric, technology will continue to be pushed further and further away from the corporate environment, formal desk and trading floor into the realm of complete human immersion
- Inside the DNA of the Facebook Mafia – It's this lineage that has taken decades to develop in the Valley that no government programs or well-meaning civic boosters can replicate.
- Loic Le Meur Blog: The new nightmare of developers and brands – It used to be simple. You just needed a website. Whatever you do on the web today, it's now a nightmare if you want to optimize your presence.
- Google Web Toolkit Blog: Google Plugin for Eclipse and GWT 2.2 now available – Google Plugin for Eclipse 2.2 directly integrates GWT Designer, a powerful WYSIWYG Ajax user interface (UI) designer that makes it much easier to quickly build UIs. Second, developers can take advantage of the modern web with the first round of HTML5 support within the GWT SDK
- Stack Exchange’s Architecture in Bullet Points – blog.serverfault.com – I thought as a break form the normal prose some of our readers might enjoy a short overview of the Stack Exchange Network (including Stack Overflow, Server Fault, and Super User) from a technical view
- Introducing The Microsoft Puppet – It sure looks like what Microsoft just did was install a puppet government within Nokia
- Google launches two-factor authentication – Google just launched two-factor authentication, and I believe everyone with a Google account should enable it.
- HTML and CSS Tutorials, References, and Articles | HTML Dog – Welcome to HTML Dog, the web designer's resource for everything HTML and CSS, the most common technologies used in making web pages.
- Perspectives – Google Megastore: The Data Engine Behind GAE – Megastore is the data engine supporting the Google Application Engine. It’s a scalable structured data store providing full ACID semantics within partitions but lower consistency guarantees across partitions.
- Ehcache – Caching Use Cases in the Enterprise – What You Can Learn from Hundreds of Ehcache Users Across the Globe. The results of a comprehensive survey of Ehcache users are available in the whitepaper below.
Daily del.icio.us for February 12th through February 15th