- Gosling: New Java proposal could ease ports to iOS – Java founder sees promise in JNI, which modifies standard Java to package runtime, as well as native and Java application code
- Introducing Sodium, a new Cryptographic Library – Today, I’m announcing Sodium, a portable, cross-compilable, installable, packageable, API-compatible version of NaCl.
- ChildBrowser – The child browser allows you to display external webpages within your PhoneGap application – The child browser allows you to display external webpages within your PhoneGap application
- Why I switched from iPhone to Android | TechHive – And so, by the end of the year, the idea of continuing to use an iPhone exclusively, or even as my primary phone, was no longer appealing. That's why I willingly parted with my unlimited data plan.
- JUnit Testing of Spring MVC application: Testing Frontend Using Selenium | Javalobby – In continuation of my earlier blogs on Introduction to Spring MVC and Testing Controller in Spring MVC, in this blog I will demonstrate how to test Web layer in Spring MVC. We can also incorporate Authentication and Authorization, learn more about it in th
- Server Shield is a lightweight method of protecting and hardening your Linux server – Server Shield is a lightweight method of protecting and hardening your Linux server. It is easy to install, hard to mess up, and makes your server instantly and effortlessly resistant to many basic and advanced attacks.
- OpenDolphin – Enterprise Java meets Desktop Java – Dolphin is a free open-source library that protects your business applications against the uncertainties of changing visualization technologies.
- Martin Fowler on Schemalessness, NoSQL, and Software Design – Here's a 75-minute presentation from ThoughtWorks by Martin Fowler on software design in the 21st century.
Links for March 4th through March 6th