- 5 Reasons Why Administrators Will Love Confluence 3.5 – Over the past few months the Confluence Development Team has been hard at work on a number of exciting new features coming to you very soon with the upcoming release of Confluence 3.5
- Getting started with Spring Data JPA | SpringSource Team Blog – As we have just released the first milestone of the Spring Data JPA project I’d like to give you a quick introduction into its features
- What Programming Language to Learn (Next) – So you’re ready to learn a new programming language? You might be entirely new to the world of application development, in that case, welcome!
- Java EE Productivity Report 2011 | ZeroTurnaround.com – What happens when over 1000 Java developers compare their development environments?
- Setting up Contracts for Java in Eclipse « Geschreibsel – On Friday, Contracts for Java was announced on the Google Open Source Blog. Learning about this at the beginning of the weekend was perfect timing for me: I had time to check it out, and while setting it up was some work, I was hooked right away.
- Nokia Said to Be Near Software Partnership With Microsoft – Businessweek – Nokia Oyj is close to announcing a software partnership with Microsoft Corp., a bet that together the two companies can better challenge Google Inc. and Apple
- Daring Fireball: The Next Six Months – The iPad and iPhone have more market potential than any products Apple has ever released. They have the chance to be both the Microsoft and the Intel of the next generation of personal computing — profiting, wildly, both as the software platform vendor and hardware seller
- HTML5 Is An Oncoming Train, But Native App Development Is An Oncoming Rocket Ship – If HTML5 is an oncoming train, native app development is an oncoming rocket ship. And everyone seems to know that’s not going to change anytime soon. Even if they don’t want to admit it, their native apps speak for them.
- hibernate-generic-dao – Generic DAO implementation: extendable, detailed search, remote service interface – The purpose of this framework is to save the time, tedium and possible inconsistency of hand coding DAO layer objects. This includes all of the basic CRUD methods as well as various "find" or "search" methods.
- Advise the Advisor | The White House – Advise the Advisor is a new program to help senior staff at the White House stay connected to the American people. Think of this as your direct line to the some of the President's senior advisors at the White House.
Daily del.icio.us for February 7th through February 11th