- Clockwork Objects » Adobe Flex: Styling the DataGrid header separators – Although the default alo theme in Flex can be easily styled through CSS (made especially easy using the Flex Style Explorer), there are elements such as separators between the column headers that cannot easily be styled.
- James Ward – RIA Cowboy » Blog Archive » Screencast: BEA Workshop + Adobe Flex Builder – Pieter Humphrey of BEA has posted a great screencast about using the BEA Workshop / Flex Builder bundle. He goes through a very in-depth demonstration of using all the great features of Workshop and Flex to build a RIA front-end for the Medrec Patient App
- Scripteka :: Prototype extensions library – Scripteka.com, the Prototype extensions repository and library. The intention is to provide a central place to organize plugins for the Prototype community.
- John Resig – The State of JSON – JSON2.js – Late last year Crockford quietly released a new version of his JSON API that replaced his existing API. The important difference was that it used a single base object (JSON) instead of extending all native object prototypes
- The Clever Monkey: Leap of Faith: Leaving Burton Group for Curl – It is at once a happy and sad day for me. I resigned from my position at Burton Group for a new position as Vice President of Developer Relations at Curl, Inc. My last day at Burton Group is February 1st; my first day at Curl is February 18th.
- InfoQ: Pragmatic Dave on Passion, Skill and ‘Having A Blast’ – At QconLondon 2007 Jim Coplien spoke with "Pragmatic" Dave Thomas for InfoQ. This energetic 30-minute interview runs the gamut of Dave’s wide-ranging interests: ‘agile’ publishing; how to turn what you love doing into a book; programming
- InfoQ: New Scala Tutorials for Java Developers – Spiewak started his series, Scala for Java Refugees, in early January and his fourth part, Pattern Matching and Exception Handling was published today.
- Manageability – Top Five Java Technologies to Learn in 2008 – Software Technology will always been in constant flux. Change will always be inevitable. So as a Java developer you need to continue to groom your career by learning new techniques and technologies.
- Shifting Mind » Postalicious – Postalicious is a WordPress plugin that automatically posts your del.icio.us, ma.gnolia, or Google Reader bookmarks to your blog
Daily del.icio.us for January 30th through February 1st