- Responsive Data Tables | CSS-Tricks – Responsive design is all about adjusting designs to accomodate screens of different sizes. So what happens when a screen is narrower than the minimum width of a data table?
- Sencha Ext JS / Touch and Ruby on Rails component framework – Overview – Netzke is an elegant and powerful architectural solution to several known problems that accompany development of complex AJAX-driven RIA (Rich Internet Applications). No matter how complex your application is, Netzke will help you keep your code maintainable and clean.
- ExtJS/Rails CRUD Application in 7 Minutes – WriteLessCode – This post will lead you through simple steps of creating a task manager web application with Ext JS, Ruby on Rails, and Netzke.
- InfoQ: Software Evolution in Agile Development: A Case Study – Nanjangud C Narendra presents a case study of an enterprise Agile project in the light of Lehman's laws of software evolution, along with observations on Agile practices used and their outcome.
- Gwt EventBus (HandlerManager) the easy way – With the event bus you are able to decouple the components and remove all the logic to deliver events. In fact you have a common bus where you can put events and forget about them
- This is the first installment in a series of articles introducing the Ceylon language – This is the first installment in a series of articles introducing the Ceylon language
- Bozho’s tech blog » Those evil frameworks and their complexity – Frameworks are there to ease development, not to make it more complex. They introduce initial complexity, but the good ones fix the complexity to a relatively-low level afterwards.
Links for April 30th