- Programming in Scala, First Edition available for free online – We are publishing the first edition of Programming in Scala here to support the Scala community. We hope to benefit the community by providing a high-quality introduction and reference online and for free.
- Twitter clone written in Java using Spring Data and Redis key-value database – GitHub – GitHub repo for source code of a NoSQL-powered Twitter clone written in Java using Spring Data and Redis key-value database.
- Spring Roo 1.1.3 Released | SpringSource.org – We're happy to announce integration the availability of Spring Roo 1.1.3. Spring Roo is a rapid application development tool for Java, allowing you to create full enterprise applications in just minutes
- cssmin – A (simple) css minifier with benefits – Google Project Hosting – CssMin is a css parser and minfier. It minifies css by removing unneeded whitespace character, comments, empty blocks and empty declarations. In addition declaration values can get rewritten to shorter notation if available.
- 2011 Product Roadmap Update for Sencha products including Sencha Touch & Ext GWT – Sencha Touch 2.0 will be an evolutionary step in our Touch product, and we’re looking to bring greater consistency in the core platform between Ext JS and Touch. In the spring, we’ll also release a touch compatible version of our charting package so developers can make beautiful, mobile-friendly, plugin-free charts.
- store.js exposes a simple API for cross browser local storage – GitHub – store.js exposes a simple API for cross browser local storage – localStorage wrapper for all browsers without using cookies or flash. Uses localStorage, globalStorage, and userData behavior under the hood
- New in 10.5: Spring 3.1 bean definition profiles | JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA Blog – With the upcoming IntelliJ IDEA 10.5 you can try one of the most requested Spring 3.1 feature — environment profiles for application contexts.
- Rdd.me Is a Readability-Powered URL Shortener – While all URL shorteners intend to simplify the process of sharing links, Rdd.me, a new URL shortener from the creators of distraction-free tool Readability, is special in that it simplifies the process of sharing content.
- Cloud Developers’ Bill of Rights – Our mission is to enable you to build and run great cloud applications that delight users. Many developers take certain principles for granted, like choice, openness and portability. We will honor these by providing a robust platform with excellent support, without the risk of lock-in.
- SpringSource’s Samples for Cloud Foundry hosted at Github (Java and Groovy) – SpringSource's Samples for Cloud Foundry hosted at Github (Java and Groovy)
Daily del.icio.us for April 14th through April 15th