- Getting Started with Sonatype Nexus on Vimeo – This video walks you through the process of downloading, installing, starting, and configuring Nexus. In less than four minutes, you'll be up and running with the most capable repository manager on the market.
- Speed Tracer – Google Web Toolkit – Google Code – Speed Tracer is a tool to help you identify and fix performance problems in your web applications. It visualizes metrics that are taken from low level instrumentation points inside of the browser and analyzes them as your application runs
- The Top 15 Google Products for People Who Build Websites – Google’s strategy of empowering site developers and owners with free and valuable tools has proven to be effective in garnering a fair bit of geek love for the company. Check out some of the best Google products for developing, analyzing, maintaining and tinkering with websites.
- op4j 1.0 Released and Ready for Spoon Bending | Javalobby – op4j enables 'chained expressions' to improve the semantics and cleanness of your code while reducing the complexity of executing low-level auxiliary tasks in Java
- GitHub API for Java – – This library defines an object oriented representation of the GitHub API. The library doesn't yet cover the entirety of the GitHub API, but it's implemented with the right abstractions and libraries to make it very easy to improve the coverage.
- InfoQ: Unit and Integration Testing for GWT Applications – GWT has turned out to be a UI technology, which, with a few tools, enables us to perform highly advanced tests thus further increasing the productivity of this technology.
- Speeding up GWT | Javalobby – I’ve recently come across a few great resources on how to speed up client-side GWT
- Surfin’ Safari – Blog Archive » How WebKit Loads a Web Page – Before WebKit can render a web page, it needs to load the page and all of its subresources from the network. There are many layers involved in loading resources from the web
- Agility and Architecture: Can They Coexist? – Agile development has significantly impacted industrial software development practices. However, despite its wide popularity, there's an increasing perplexity about software architecture's role and importance in agile approaches
- HTML5 presentation – The purpose of the presentation is to show the coming bleeding edge features for modern desktop and mobile browsers.
Daily del.icio.us for April 17th through April 19th