- Learning Sencha Touch Charts | Learn | Sencha – We took the core drawing and charting system from Ext JS 4 and applied it to Sencha Touch, and added a whole new layer of mobile specific features.
- Ext GWT 3.0 Drawing and Charting | Blog | Sencha – In Ext GWT 3.0 we solve this problem by providing a draw framework that runs everywhere, from IE6 to Chrome 12 that is developed as a pure GWT library.
- gwt4air – Bringing Java to AIR, Flash and Sencha Touch – Gwt4Touch: GWT API for Sencha Touch
- Understanding the Git Workflow – If you don’t understand the motivation behind Git’s design, you’re in for a world of hurt. With enough flags you can force Git to act the way you think it should instead of the way it wants to. But that’s like using a screwdriver like a hammer; it gets the job done, but it’s done poorly, takes longer, and damages the screwdriver.
- PhoneGap 1.0 Released Today at PhoneGap Day in Portland – Popular Open Source Mobile Development Framework Gets Upgrades Including More Access to Native Device APIs and Debugging Tools
- args4j – Java command line arguments parser – args4j is a small Java class library that makes it easy to parse command line options/arguments in your CUI application.
Links for July 29th through August 1st