- fluint – Flex Unit and Integration Testing Framework – Based loosely on the concepts of FlexUnit and its ancestor JUnit, fluint provides enhanced asynchronous support, a graphical test runner, integration with continuous build systems and an optional Adobe AIR client for directory watching.
- RubyMine — new IDE from JetBrains for Ruby and Rails | JetBrains Zone – What JetBrains has always been good at is creating "The most intelligent" tools for developers. Today, joining Java and .NET developers, Ruby and Rails community also gets their "most intelligent IDE". RubyMine — is a new Ruby IDE that has all the power to make development with Ruby even more dynamic and productive:
- CodeExplorer 1.0 for IntelliJ Idea | JetBrains Zone – CodeExplorer is IntelliJ Idea plugin that helps to explore method call chains.
Its tool window shows methods and calls between them on a handy diagram.
Now you can see usages and structure of several methods on a single diagram
- Google Code Blog: Announcing the Google Search Appliance virtual edition for developers – The Google Search Appliance virtual edition is for non-commercial, development purposes only, and gives developers the opportunity to test against the features of the physical Google Search Appliance.
- Frequently Forgotten Fundamental Facts about Software Engineering – This month's column is simply a collection of what I consider to be facts—truths, if you will—about software engineering. I'm presenting this software engineering laundry list because far too many people who call themselves software engineers, or computer scientists, or programmers, or whatever nom du jour you prefer, either aren't familiar with these facts or have forgotten them
- Obama and the dawn of the Fourth Republic | Salon – The election of Barack Obama to the presidency may signal more than the end of an era of Republican presidential dominance and conservative ideology. It may mark the beginning of a Fourth Republic of the United States.
- css-vfx – CSS Visual Effects for iPhone Safari – css-vfx is a collection of gems that showcase iPhone Safari's 3D CSS Visual Effects extensions. css-vfx is based on Charles Ying's work with Apple's CSS Visual Effects extensions
- Ehcache Server Technical Session Video – Greg Luck gave a talk today at the Glassfish V3 Prelude Launch Event. Ehcache Server uses Glassfish for its self contained cache server.
- Amazon Building Large Data Center in Oregon « Data Center Knowledge – Amazon.com appears to be the tenant in a large data center rising on the banks of the Columbia River in Oregon, joining Google in harnessing the region’s cheap energy resources to power huge cloud computing data centers.
- JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA Blog » Blog Archive » Meet JetBrains’ Release of the Year: IntelliJ IDEA 8 – We’re proud to announce our release of the year: IntelliJ IDEA 8!
Daily del.icio.us for November 6th through November 9th