- Missing At WWDC: Steve Jobs, AT&T (AAPL, T) – Apple (AAPL) unveiled new MacBooks, a new Mac OS, a new iPhone OS, and a new iPhone at its Worldwide Developers Conference today. But two things were missing: Jobs & AT&T
- AT&T: The iPhone’s anchor | Between the Lines | ZDNet.com – Today, that exclusive deal is the anchor that’s keeping the Apple and the iPhone from showing its true potential at redefining the mobile phone, smartphone and even handheld computer spaces.
- The Best Online Tools for Personal Finance – WSJ.com – Consumers are paying closer attention to what they buy, how much they save, and where they invest. These resources can be a huge help. Even better, most of them are free.
- Edge of Chaos | Agile Development Blog: Lean and Kanban Software Development Digest – Lean and Kanban software development adoption is growing. More and more companies setup Kanban Boards, limit WIP and eliminate Muda.
This collection of links will help you understand all that buzz around Lean/Kanban and decide whether it is worth trying.
- HOWTO: Connect to MySQL in SSIS | Idea Excursion – The MySQL team did just that with Connector/NET 6.0, their ADO.NET provider. This tool allows us to use the the ADO.NET connections in SQL Server Integration Services to easily connect to MySQL. This is a walk through on how to connect to MySQL with SSIS 2005 utilizing the Connector/NET 6.0 ADO.NET provider.
- 10 Essential SQL Tips for Developers – Nettuts+ – SQL is yet another essential language for developers wishing to create data-driven websites. However, many developers are unfamiliar with various aspects of SQL; so in this article, we'll analyze ten essential tips.
- InfoQ: Top 10 Changes in Flex 4 – This week, Adobe released their first official beta of Flex 4, codenamed Gumbo. The release includes a number of major changes. This list gives a high level overview of the items that have changed in the latest version of the popular RIA framework.
- YouTube – Leo Laporte Blows up at Mike Arrington on the Gillmor Gang – June 6, 2009 – Leo Laporte calls out Mike Arrington of TechCrunch after Leo got mad at him for implying that his opinion of the Pre was effected by the fact he had a free review unit.
- Remembering Tiananmen, 20 years later – The Big Picture – Boston.com – Yesterday, June 4th, 2009, marked the 20th anniversary of the military crackdown on student protesters gathered in Tiananmen Square in Beijing, China
- Google Code Blog: Introducing Page Speed – Page Speed is a tool we've been using internally to improve the performance of our web pages — it's a Firefox Add-on integrated with Firebug. When you run Page Speed, you get immediate suggestions on how you can change your web pages to improve their speed.
- Spring 3.0 Jumps on Java – InternetNews.com – Version 3.0 of the open source Spring Java framework is nearing completion and is set to offer Java developers new capabilities to rapidly develop applications. SpringSource CEO Rod Johnson will detail the new capabilities of Spring 3.0 during the JavaOne conference this week in San Francisco.
Daily del.icio.us for June 4th through June 8th