- Software bugtraps | Software that makes software better | Economist.com – Jonathan Pincus, an expert on software reliability who recently left Microsoft Research to become an independent consultant, has observed that “the key issues [in programming] relate to people and the way they communicate and organise themselves.”
- FAQ – Grid – Ext JS Forums – Here is some lessons learned / compiled questions from some of the repetitive questions posted in the forums about grids. Typically people ask the same line of questions (I guess they don't search the forums) and the responses are typically fairly similar
- Google Calendar Sync: Getting Started – Google Calendar Sync allows you to sync events between Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook Calendar. You'll be able to determine the direction of information flow, as well as the sync frequency. Staying on top of your Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlo
- Data Warehousing – I'm going to explain OLTP, data warehousing, and OLAP. Kiss that ghetto post-doc goodbye and watch big companies line up to pay you $300/hour to romance their most critical data.
- Optimize A Fresh Ubuntu Installation – Wired How-To Wiki – You've just download the latest and greatest version of Ubuntu Linux and it didn't cost you a thing. You breezed through the installation and a brand new desktop is staring you in the face — now what?
- Adobe Floating on AIR – eWeek – At the Adobe Engage 08 event in San Francisco Feb. 25, eWEEK Senior Editor Darryl K. Taft spoke with Adobe Chief Technology Officer Kevin Lynch about AIR and a host of other issues.
- Google Gears on Mobile Devices – Google Gears API – Google Code – Google Gears is now available on Windows Mobile 5 and 6 devices. Google Gears works in exactly the same way on a Windows Mobile 5 or 6 device as it does on a desktop PC. If you've already written an application that uses Google Gears, your application wil
Daily del.icio.us for March 4th through March 7th