- uface – Google Code – UFace implements the JFace Data Binding for GWT, gwt-ext, MyGWT and Swing. UFace also provides a Universal API to create rich user interface applications on a variety of platforms such as the web via GWT or Java via Swing or Eclipse.
- Official Google Docs Blog: Stop sharing spreadsheets, start collecting information – Create a form in a Google Docs spreadsheet and send it out to anyone with an email address. They won't need to sign in, and they can respond directly from the email message or from an automatically generated web page.
- GWT-Ext is a new and significantly improved major release that is based on Ext 2.0 – GWT-Ext is a powerful widget library that provides rich widgets like Grid with sort, paging and filtering, Tree’s with Drag & Drop support, highly customizable ComboBoxes, Tab Panels, Menus & Toolbars, Dialogs, Forms and a lot more right out of the box
- Agile Ajax: Yet Another 17 GWT Tutorials – Half a year has passed since I published 36 GWT Tutorials. As expected, several new tutorials have come along that demonstrate deeper, more sophisticated aspects of the framework, as well as addressing specific IDE's and libraries.
- Google Web Toolkit Blog: YesMail talks about GWT – The decision to turn to GWT for our front-end solution was a leading factor in our success over the past year which was recognized in The Forrester Waveª: Email Marketing Service Providers, Q4 2007. We're up to 17 GWT modules and 33,000 lines of GWT code
- Daring Fireball: Translation From PR-Speak to English of Selected Portions of Yahoo CEO Jerry Yang’s Company-Wide Memo Regarding the Microsoft Takeover Bid – Translation From PR-Speak to English of Selected Portions of Yahoo CEO Jerry Yang’s Company-Wide Memo Regarding the Microsoft Takeover Bid – John Gruber does it again 🙂
- Grails 1.0 Web framework ready | InfoWorld | News | 2008-02-05 | By Paul Krill – Grails is different from other dynamic language frameworks because it embraces Java and leverages Spring at its core, Rocher said. Spring's role in Grails is akin to being an enterprise application toolkit that features ease of use, he said. Hibernate is
- IntelliJ IDEA Blog » Blog Archive » Creating Flex Applications with IntelliJ IDEA – We’ve got great news for those of you who were waiting for an easier way to create rich Internet applications with Adobe Flex using IntelliJ IDEA. Many advanced features are supported by the upcoming version 7.0.3 that is already available throught the
- mike desjardins’ blog: A Delicious and Simple JPA Mapping tutorial: The Pizza Shop – So, another JPA tutorial. What makes this one different? Well, for one thing, this one comes with a working, downloadable project that works with Eclipse, NetBeans, and IntelliJ IDEA 7. It's packaged with Hibernate, Toplink, and OpenJPA. And it's been tes
Daily del.icio.us for February 6th through February 7th