- Cube – Time Series Visualization with MongoDB, Node and D3 – Cube is an open-source system for visualizing time series data, built on MongoDB, Node and D3. If you send Cube timestamped events (with optional structured data), you can easily build realtime visualizations of aggregate metrics for internal dashboards.
- Customer Conversations – How Intuit and Edmodo Innovate using Amazon RDS – From tax preparation to safe social networks, Amazon RDS brings new and innovative applications to the cloud
- Migrating to Spring 3.1 and Hibernate 4.1 – As part of the Core-Spring course, we have a lab application that we use to show how to integrate Spring and JPA/Hibernate together. We have just upgraded it to Spring 3.1 / Hibernate 4.1, and thought we should share a few tips.
- Challenges With MongoDB • myNoSQL – Stone Gao: "This talk is not Yet Another Talk about it's Awersomeness but challenges with MongoDB". Plus workarounds.
- Pragmatic Programming Techniques: MongoDb Architecture – Jared Rosoff from 10gen in a technical conference and have a discussion about the technical architecture of MongoDb. I found the information is very useful and want to share with more people
Links for April 5th through April 7th