- vmcNetFlix – Official Site – vmcNetflix is an add-in for Microsoft Windows Vista Media Center which allows you to manage your NetFlix subscription, stream NetFlix "WatchNow" movies directly to the Media Center player, or download the movies for playback later from a "WatchLater" ga
- The LinkedIn Blog: LinkedIn is 99% Java but 100% Mac – The post is titled LinkedIn Is Written in 99% Java, so to complete the picture I responded to the community with a message about how LinkedIn is 99% Java but 100% Mac.
- Mercedes to Cut Petroleum Out of Lineup by 2015 | EcoGeek – In less than 7 years, Mercedes-Benz plans to ditch petroleum-powered vehicles from its lineup. Focusing on electric, fuel cell, and biofuels, the company is revving up research in alternative fuel sources and efficiency.
- Jericho HTML Parser – Jericho HTML Parser is a powerful java library allowing analysis and manipulation of parts of an HTML document, including server-side tags, while reproducing verbatim any unrecognised or invalid HTML. It also provides high-level HTML form manipulation fun
- Software Sensation Inc. – jWebApp Web Application Framework, Install&Update, MemSL – Memory Structures Library – jPersist is an extremely powerful object-relational persistence API that is based on the Active-Record and Data-Mapper patterns. jPersist wraps JDBC functionality and can work with any relational database, and any type of connection resource
- Java Entrepreneur: We screwed up on open source, says Sun Chief Open Source Officer – Open source developers have been much more skeptical of Sun; a lot of open source developers don't remember the fact that Sun was pretty much the first open source start-up in 1982. All they can remember is what happened in 2001/2002 when, to be quite fra
- InfoQ: Liferay Portal 5.0 Released, Sun Joins the Team – Last month at JavaOne, Liferay, Inc. announced the release of the 5.0 version of their Liferay Portal product. The Liferay press release highlights a handful of the key tools and uses in the portal product:
- How Hard Could it Be?: Glory Days – Bill Gates – working for Microsoft – Bill Gates was amazingly technical, and he knew more about the details of his company's software than most of the people who worked on those details day in and day out.
- Unit testing with JUnit and EasyMock – Michael Minella – I hope this gives you a more in depth view into JUnit and EasyMock. Unit testing is something that once you get used to it, makes you code better, provides you with a safety net for future refactoring and protects you from being burned by API changes
- Unit Testing With TestNG and JMockit | Javalobby – TestNG is a testing framework for unit test development. JMockit is a framework for mock objects that provides mock object functionality using the java.lang.instrument package of jdk 1.5. Together, these frameworks can provide the tools to create very rob
Daily del.icio.us for June 24th through June 27th