- iTextEditors – iPhone and iPad text/code editors and writing tools compared – Comprehensive comparison of iOS text-editing apps out there. Via @daringfireball
- Android, Java, and the tech behind Oracle v. Google (FAQ) | Business Tech – CNET News – In essence, Google sidestepped Sun — and by the way managed to build its Java knock-off into the stunningly successful foundation for smartphone programs that Sun only dreamed of.
- InfoQ: Building Offline Access to Websites Using HTML5 – Israel Hilerio presents how to cache data locally with HTML5 technologies: IndexedDB, App Cache, DOM Storage and File API.
- Java IAQ: Infrequently Answered Questions – A question is infrequently answered either because few people know the answer or because it is about an obscure, subtle point (but a point that may be crucial to you). I thought I had invented the term, but it also shows up at the very informative About.com Urban Legends site. There are lots of Java FAQs around, but this is the only Java IAQ.
- Cloud Server and Virtual Server Hosting powered by Openstack – The next generation Rackspace Cloud powered by OpenStack, backed by Fanatical Support
- Modern Web Architecture: The HTML5 Web Storage | Technical Advices – The Web Storage increases the scalability of the web applications on the server level and on the network level. In this article, I will show you how to work with the HTML5 Web Storage feature.
- JRockit jrcmd tutorial – Java Code Geeks – I hope this article has helped you understand you can leverage the JRockit jrcmd tool for quick Java Heap analysis
Links for April 16th through April 21st