- Zimbra’s new Desktop: Look ma, no browser! | The Open Road – The Business and Politics of Open Source by Matt Asay – CNET Blogs – It's very cool. You should give it a spin. This is the best e-mail "client" ever built…largely because of its successful marriage of the Web with the desktop. In the future, all applications will be like this–or should be.
- Ext Road Map – Our goals for 2008 are to continue improving the 2.x version line by adding new components and enhancing some of the existing areas of functionality in Ext as shown below. Looking ahead to 3.0, there are some big new areas that we'll be getting into. In a
- The Making of MarkMail: Announcing an Informal Partnership with Codehaus – We're happy to announce we've developed an informal partnership with Codehaus to load all their mail archives and receive automatic notification of new Codehaus lists as they get created.
- A Conversation with Matt Mullenweg (Yahoo! Developer Network blog) – A few weeks ago, Matt Mullenweg (creator of WordPress) came by Yahoo to talk to a bunch of Yahoo! bloggers about the current and future state of WordPress. After the meeting, I sat down with him for our Developer Spotlight series on YDN Theater to catch u
- Andres Almiray’s Weblog : Weblog – JSON-lib is a java library for transforming beans, maps and XML to JSON and back again to beans and DynaBeans. It is based on the work by Douglas Crockford in http://www.json.org/java.
- The State of BPM: Top-Five Trends | The Intelligent Enterprise Blog – The results show a number of interesting trends indicating that CIOs and business leaders are focused on improving their processes. Existing customers described how they expect to get their ROI from their BPM implementations, and most expect to see ROI ov
- Starbucks ditches T-Mobile for AT&T | Crave : The gadget blog – The new AT&T plan allows all customers 2 free hours per day, with a $3.99 fee for additional 2-hour chunks of time. Monthly subscriptions will cost $19.99 and will enable access to other AT&T hot-spot locations in addition to Starbucks.
- Anthony Park :: 100% Geek Content by Volume » New Vista Media Center Plugin – MyNetflix (beta) – I’ve kept this pretty quiet, but I’ve been working on a new Media Center plugin for a little while now. It is now ready for beta testing, and I’ve decided to run a public beta for this one. MyNetflix features * View your Netflix queue * Browse movie
- Humanized > Our Products > Enso Launcher – Enso Launcher is designed to give you instant access to your applications and windows. With a few easily remembered keystrokes, you can launch an application, switch to a window by name, and control the state of your windows.
- Martin Wolf : Advanced Java 5 Generics – Here's an article about a few of the more subtle aspects of Java 5 Generics. This is hardly the 1st article about this particular subject, but none of them explain it quite the way I would have wanted to see it when I was wrestling with this issue myself.
- Panopticon: The Power of Pre-Attentive Processing – Our visualization software is easy to use and is a great way to explore large datasets, identify outliers and find hidden patterns.
Daily del.icio.us for February 10th through February 14th