- JPA implementation patterns – After discovering that there was a lack of documentation on how to use JPA in real-life scenario's, Vincent Partington has written a series of blogs about the JPA implementation patterns he discovered while writing JPA code. To wrap up the series, he has made an overview of all the patterns that have been discussed for easy reference.
- The tipping point: iPhone users turn against AT&T | Wireless News – Betanews – The iPhone crowd has turned into an anti-AT&T mob. Spend 30 seconds on Twitter or perform even the most basic search for iPhone and AT&T information and you're sure to run into some serious rancor from disgusted iPhone users across the country
- YouTube – If Man Walked on the Moon Today – On the 40th anniversary of the first lunar landing, Slate V imagines how TV news would cover that historic event if it happened today.
- Microsoft stuns Linux world, submits source code for kernel – Network World – In an historic move, Microsoft Monday submitted driver source code for inclusion in the Linux kernel under a GPLv2 license.
- Adobe Labs – Adobe LiveCycle Data Services 3 – Adobe LiveCycle Data Services server makes it possible to easily integrate Flex with Java/J2EE based applications.
- Ten of the Burgers – Interactive Feature – NYTimes.com – One Monday a month, the Burger of the Month Club convenes at a New York restaurant to eat and rate the restaurant's burger. Below, two of the club's members, Brett Weiss and Jason Beckerman, discuss 10 of the 47 burgers the group has tried
- In Afghanistan, Part Two – The Big Picture – Boston.com – Today, nearly eight years after the initial invasion of Afghanistan, the country remains unstable at best- there has been so much powerful photography coming out of Afghanistan the past few months, I had a very hard time editing down to just these, recent photographs from Afghanistan
- Love thyself :: ConcurrentHashMap – ConcurrentHashMap is both a very useful class for many concurrent applications and a fine example of a class that understands and exploits the subtle details of the JMM to achieve higher performance
- Simple 2.1 – XML serialization – Simple is a high performance XML serialization and configuration framework for Java. Its goal is to provide an XML framework that enables rapid development of XML configuration and communication systems
- AMIS Technology blog » Blog Archive » Report from presentation ‘JPA 2.0 – What’s new’ – The main new hot topic of JPA 2.0, the new criteria API, has been changed dramatically in the past year and a complete new object model has been chosen, so no DomainObject and QueryDefiniton objects any more
Daily del.icio.us for July 15th through July 22nd