- InfoQ: Guardian.co.uk Switching from Java to Scala – The team behind guardian.co.uk which, according to its editor, has the second highest readership of any on-line news site after the New York Times, is gradually switching from Java to Scala, starting with the Content API, which provides a mechanism for selecting and collecting Guardian content.
- tinySrc – A fast, easy and free way to reformat graphics and images for mobile devices. – A fast, easy and free way to reformat graphics and images for mobile devices.
- Mono for Android Ships, Now .NET Developers Can Build Android Apps – Novell has announced the general availability of Mono for Android today, the solution that lets developers use Windows technologies like C# and .NET to build Android applications
- Introduction to Sencha Touch MVC – Modus Create – In this screencast, I introduce you to the world of the Sencha Touch MVC and discuss some of the decisions behind developing with this relatively new tool.
- Sencha Expands Rapidly as Demand for HTML5 Web Apps Fuels Growth | Press | Company | Sencha – Application framework and tools vendor hires aggressively; HTML5 technologies drive demand for highly functional web apps that deliver native-like experiences on advanced mobile devices.
- What Do Kids Say Is The Biggest Obstacle To Technology At School? – The results are pretty fascinating, as they show great adoption of technology among even very young students, but lingering resistance on the part of school administrators to sanction some of those tools into the classroom.
Daily del.icio.us for April 4th through April 7th