- Why the Roku Netflix Player is the First Shot of the Revolution – Bits – Technology – New York Times Blog – In the small, generic plastic box that is the new Netflix Player made by Roku, I think you can see the future of video.
- Inside the Scandal That Rocked the Formula One Racing World – It was June 2007 in sleepy Surrey County, and Coughlan, a statuesque blonde, sauntered through the door of the shop holding a sheaf of 780 pages. Scan them onto two CDs, she told the clerk, a forgettable middle-aged guy in a forgettable office park in the
- Should we discard Interfaces? | Learning by Experience – Is a class that only has interfaces as dependencies easier to test then classes that have implementations as dependencies? Most of us are eager to say yes, but in fact, frameworks like EasyMock enable us to mock (non final) classes.
- Graeme Rocher’s Blog: Grails.org now powered by Grails – We've just launched a re-write of the Grails.org site in Grails. Previously the site was powered by Confluence (the Atlassian wiki), now in the spirit of eating ones own dog food it is a fully Grails powered site.
- IntelliJ Tips & Tricks – Listen to Neal Ford, the software architect at ThoughtWorks and a fabulous speaker, giving you some hints on improving productivity through the intensive use of keyboard shortcuts for carrying out various tasks while coding with IntelliJ IDEA.
- WEB4J – Minimalist Java Web Application Framework -> Criticisms of Spring, PHP, and Rails – The Spring Framework is popular. It has also met with a disturbing lack of criticism. The following remarks are based on Spring 2.0.
- US billionaire Buffett backs Obama for president – Yahoo! News – Warren Buffett, the world's richest man, is backing Barak Obama for US president and thinks current US economic policy will push the dollar lower against other global currencies
- Webmonkey: the Web Developers Resource – The original web developer's resource has returned. Webmonkey has been completely redesigned, and we're ready to rock once more. Also, our entire content library is now hosted on a wiki, so every tutorial, reference page and code example is open for editi
- A conversation Clinton was having…: RE: Java haters, gtfo – Well everyone's favorite potty mouthed blogger is back, slinging poo and doing nothing much to help anything. That said, I've met Hani, and he's actually a pretty cool and down to earth guy.
- Firefox 3 RC 1 full review – Mozilla Links – A year and a half after the last major Firefox release, Firefox 3 Release Candidate 1 is here with a very long list of new features and improvements.
Daily del.icio.us for May 18th through May 20th