- JetBrains PhpStorm :: PHP IDE with smart PHP code completion, unit testing, debugger and more – PhpStorm provides rich and intelligent code editor for PHP with syntax highlighting, extended code formatting configuration, on-the-fly error checking, and smart code completion.
- Big Data open-source duo united under Apache • The Register – As big-data hook ups go, they don't get much bigger: NoSQL and distributed computing pin ups Cassandra and Hadoop have been united by the Apache Software Foundation
- Linux: Strong and getting stronger | Software, Interrupted – CNET News – The short version: Linux is going strong and getting stronger.
- InfoQ: Scooter Framework; Java Made CRUD And Simple – The development of the Scooter framework has been inspired by the simplicity of use exhibited in Ruby on Rails. The Scooter framework presents an alternative for developing Java web applications using Struts, Spring and Hibernate, with a CRUD generator and the ActiveRecord as key features
- Random Thoughts » Spring + JTA + JPA + JMS – In this post I will create a simple Order Processing Message Driven Bean that showcases this integration. I will be using an Oracle database and deploy the application on a WebLogic 10.3 server
- dfa / dollar / wiki / Home — bitbucket.org – Experimental Java API that unifies collections, arrays, iterators/iterable, and char sequences (String, StringBuilder, etc).
- Discovr Blog : Layout your App using GWT 2.0 the way you want it – GWT goes a long way removing much of the hard parts when developing web applications but remember this is still web stuff you are dealing with so TEST as much as you can and don’t leave any scenario out… you know Murphy!
- VMware’s SpringSource Adds Lightweight Messaging for the Cloud — Application Development Trends – VMware's SpringSource division announced today that it will be adding a newly acquired lightweight messaging system to its implementation of the Java-based open source Spring Framework
- InfoQ: Open Source VI (vSphere) Java API for Managing VMware Platforms – This talk gives an overview of VMware management APIs, the open source VI Java API, how to leverage VMware vSphere for your development, testing and deployment using the API, the basic concepts and object model of the API, how to configure vSphere/VMware Server, provisioning new virtual machines and managing their lifecycles, monitoring system performance, and automating system management.
Daily del.icio.us for April 13th through April 16th