- OCTO talks ! » EasyMock: Facts and fallacies – EasyMock and Mockito are frequently compared. Especially since Mockito is greatly inspired (and is reusing the same mocking code under the hood) by EasyMock with some tweaks in the syntax
- Socializing Spring Applications | SpringSource Team Blog – This week, we are pleased to have released the first milestone of Spring Social, a new extension to Spring that aims to provide a platform upon which social-ready Spring applications may be built. I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce you to Spring Social and give you a taste of what it offers.
- Implementing Facebook OAuth 2.0 Authentication in Java | Pragmatic Coder : Java, Wicket and the Web – I recently switched onmydoorstep.com.au‘s Facebook login feature from the old “Facebook Connect” API implemented with facebook-java-api over to the new Facebook Graph API / OAuth 2.0 authentication.
- A Touch of Functional Style in Plain Java with Predicates – Part 1 | Javalobby – You keep hearing about functional programming that is going to take over the world, and you are still stuck to plain Java? Fear not, since you can already add a touch of functional style into your daily Java
- Rich Internet Applications (RIA) » Blog Archive » Advanced Mocking: Capturing State with Answer and Captors – For my project, Mockito was insanely useful without even using the assertions and verifications that normally go with mocks.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- Adobe intros cloud-based file sharing, PDF creation tools – Adobe has introduced two new services that it hopes will get the masses using its products again: one that converts and processes PDFs on the Web, and another that allows users to easily send large files to one another
- Google’s top 10 best (and worst) innovations of the year | Web services – InfoWorld – Google rolled out some cool products this year, but not all of them can be home runs. Here's a look at the best and worst of the offerings
- mod_pagespeed Overview – mod_pagespeed is an open-source Apache module that automatically optimizes web pages and resources on them. It does this by rewriting the resources using filters that implement web performance best practices
- Apps to Manage Your Cluster of Passwords – NYTimes.com – LastPass is THE best and everyone should be using it. I use it on all my computers and mobile devices
Daily del.icio.us for November 4th through November 6th