- GAEJ Experiments eBook « Google App Engine Java Experiments – I am pleased to announce to everyone that version 1.0 of the GAEJ Experiments eBook is now ready and published
- Microsoft: Don’t press F1 key in Windows XP – Ignore sites that nag to press the Help key, says zero-day bug advisory
- Technology Review: Putting the Web in a Spreadsheet – BigSheets is built on top of another piece of software called Hadoop. This is an open-source platform for processing very large amounts of Web data by splitting up tasks and handing them off to a cluster of different computers
- Overview | Pew Internet & American Life Project – The internet has surpassed newspapers and radio in popularity as a news platform on a typical day and now ranks just behind TV.
- The CTO Corner – The CTO Corner is dedicated to the topics and issues important to today's busy technology executive, the Chief Technology Officer. This site focuses on leadership & management, technology trends, and contemporary development & programming practices
- QuirksBlog: The iPhone obsession – Web developers should take a look at their sites on a Nokia and a BlackBerry and fix whatever’s wrong. It isn’t that hard to get your hands on a testing device
- Tug’s Blog: Create and Deploy a JAX-RS REST service on Google App Engine – In this article you have learned how to create and deploy a new REST Service on Google App Engine. This service has been created with the JAX-RS Reference Implementation the Jersey project
- Nailgun: Insanely Fast Java – Nailgun is a client, protocol, and server for running Java programs from the command line without incurring the JVM startup overhead. Programs run in the server (which is implemented in Java), and are triggered by the client (written in C), which handles all I/O.
- Javaee trainer: Struts2 course chapter 1: Evolution of web applications – I must say that Struts 2 is not only a new version of the popular Struts framework but it is a brand-new, state-of-the-art web application framework. In includes the following advantages
Daily del.icio.us for February 27th through March 2nd