- Things younger than Republican Presidential candidate (oh, and did I forget to mention “war hero”?) John McCain – Am I being “age-ist”? Probably. But the world is a pretty complicated place right now and I’m thinking that it’s not such a great time to elect our oldest President ever. So sue me.
- If we hired like we vote – If we hired like we vote
- Hillary Clinton’s suicidal gamble with race poison | Andrew Sullivan – Times Online – But in that venture the Clintons are destroying themselves and their legacy and their capacity to bridge the very gaps they now must widen to stay in the race. It is a Clinton tragedy – and one that most Americans seem slowly, cautiously but palpably de
- InfoQ: Mocking Web Services – A new tutorial by Upul Godage describes how to use Apache Synapse to mock web services for development and testing. Apache Synapse is a simple, lightweight, high-performance enterprise service bus (ESB). Apache Synapse can be used to filter, transform, ro
- Enterprise Architecture: From Incite comes Insight…: Death by Scheduling – The moral of the story is that if perception is reality, then the best way to manage perception is to make up stuff that you can honestly remember.
- InfoQ: The State of Enterprise Architecture – As organizations continue to grow their IT investments (bought, borrowed, or built) and concepts like Business Process Management (BPM) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) become more common, the role of Enterprise Architecture (EA) has become more co
- Web 2.0, Please Meet Your Host, the Internet – GigaOM – So all you agile programmers working on Ruby-on-Rails, Python and AJAX, pay attention: If you want more people to think your application loads faster than Google, learn about your host. It’s called the Internet
- John Ferguson Smart’s Blog: JavaOne 2008 – FindBugs is a great little tool, and it just keeps getting better! – FingBugs uses more sophisticated analysis techniques than tools like PMD and Checkstyle, working at the bytecode level rather than with the source code, and is more focused on finding the most high priority and potentially dangerous issues.
- Pictures from JavaOne 2008 – Arun Gupta’s Weblog – Take 11 – Pictures from JavaOne 2008. Continuing from Take 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and more pictures from JavaOne 2008.
- Google Web Security for Enterprise – Google Web Security for Enterprise service, powered by Postini, stops web-borne spyware and viruses before they infiltrate your network and compromise or disable your computers. All web requests are scanned in real-time, rather than solely relying on stat
Daily del.icio.us for May 8th through May 12th