- QR Codes – Google Chart Tools / Image Charts (aka Chart API) – Google Code – This document describes how to create QR codes using the Google Chart API.
- Loads.in – Loads.in gives you the possibility to see how fast your (or any) website loads in a real browser from over 50 locations worldwide
- CIO talk: A look at the Wells Fargo-Wachovia integration – The two executives behind the Wells Fargo-Wachovia IT integration talk cloud computing, talent management, application development and telepresence.
- Amazon EC2 Tokyo (ap-northeast-1) and Ubuntu AMIs – Amazon Web Services has launched a new EC2 region in Tokyo named ap-northeast-1. Canonical has released new AMIs in this region for the standard Ubuntu releases
- The Cloud: Battle of the Tech Titans – BusinessWeek – Amazon, Google, and Microsoft are going up against traditional infrastructure makers like IBM and HP as businesses move their most important work to cloud computing, profoundly changing how companies buy computer technology
- IntelliJ IDEA to play at Developer Sandbox during Google I/O | JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA Blog – The IntelliJ IDEA team just received an invitation from Google GWT team to participate in the Developer Sandbox at this year’s Google I/O conference.
- InfoQ: QCon Keynote: Innovation at Google – Patrick Copeland presents the first three principles of the eXtreme innovation approach based on the Pretotyping Manifesto: Innovators Beat Ideas, Pretotypes Beat Productypes, and Data Beats Opinion.
- Why Sun Microsystems Failed — Sun Microsystems — InformationWeek – Former CEO Scott McNealy's allegiance to Sun's hardware culture shortchanged its software initiatives, and ultimately doomed the company.
- High Scalability – High Scalability – Stack Overflow Architecture Update – Now at 95 Million Page Views a Month – Stack Overflow has grown up by more then doubling in size to over 16 million users and multiplying its number of page views nearly 6 times to 95 million page views a month
- Twitter Was Act One | Business | Vanity Fair – David Kirkpatrick gets the press-shy visionary talking about his taxicab inspiration, his ejection as Twitter’s C.E.O., and his ambition to make Square the payment network of the future.
Daily del.icio.us for March 3rd through March 5th