- Vaadin Directory Opens its Doors – Blog – vaadin.com – Vaadin Directory is now open. Your are welcome to browse, download and try number add-ons that can make you Vaadin-based applications even better!
- gwt-mobile-webkit – GWT library to leverage HTML5 and Mobile WebKit features (specifically iPhone/iPod Touch) – This library contains GWT API's addressing the new HTML5 features which are supported by Mobile WebKit
- gwt-cal – an open-source calendar widget similar to iCal, Outlook, Google Calendar, etc – gwt-cal is a web-based calendar component similar to iCal, Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar. It can be included in any Google Web Toolkit (GWT) web-application, and can be easily themed to resemble your favorite calendar tool.
- Google’s Chrome Leaves Another Hackathon Unscathed « The Firewall – Forbes.com – This year, researchers cracked Firefox, Internet Explorer 8, and Safari in minutes, winning $10,000 each, bragging rights and the hardware those applications were running on. But more notable is the one survivor of the competition's browser category: Google's Chrome.
- Software Assurance Maturity Model (SAMM): A guide to building security into software development – The Software Assurance Maturity Model (SAMM) is an open framework to help organizations formulate and implement a strategy for software security that is tailored to the specific risks facing the organization
- piriti – JSON and XML Mapper for GWT – Piriti (Maori for "bridge") is a JSON and XML mapper for GWT based on annotations and deferred binding. The following code snippets show the basic idea behind Piriti.
- Java-Clojure Interop: Calling Clojure From Java | Javalobby – Clojure is quickly becoming one of the more popular JVM languages because of its high performance and excellent handling of concurrency. Rich Hickey's talk entitled "An Introduction For Java Programmers" is a great resource for Java programmers who are interested in learning Clojure.
- AppModuleUiBinder – gwt-mosaic – Using Application module & Actions with UiBinder. – Project Hosting on Google Code – The UiBinder framework allows you to build your applications as HTML pages with GWT widgets sprinkled throughout them (see Declarative Layout with UiBinder).<br />
This tutorial will show how to bind UiBinder declared elements with GWT Mosaic Actions using the Application module.
- How to Make an HTML5 iPhone App – I’ll show you how to create an offline HTML5 iPhone application. More specifically, I’ll walk you through the process of building a Tetris game.