- Attachments.Me – Tips from a Production MongoDB Deployment – This post goes over some of my lessons learned, while undertaking a production MongoDB deployment:
- Fuzz Box: Code Fitness – Visualize your java classes and identify complexity – jSizer comes to the rescue. It is a small swing-based app which reads a jar file and produces a graph depicting packages, classes node hierarchy while effective coloring and shaping helps to differentiate each node based on some vital metrics.
- InfoQ: Functional Programming: A Pragmatic Introduction – Jim Duey explains functional programming through Java code samples, emphasizing the need for a mindset change in approaching coding and why the functional paradigm is useful.
- MongoDB Adoption in the Java World :: myNoSQL – Over the last few months, the Java MongoDB ecosystem has started to drastically evolve. New features in the core MongoDB server continue to distinguish the product from the crowd and new engineers are joining the MongoDB open source community by contributing Java persistence (mappers) frameworks and libraries.
- Development Chaos Theory » Strategy for validating text input in a TextBox during input in GWT – Strategy for validating text input in a TextBox during input in GWT
- Amazon Web Services Blog: AWS Elastic Beanstalk Now Supports Tomcat 7 – We've added a second container type to AWS Elastic Beanstalk. Version 7 of Apache Tomcat is now available for use and is the default for all new environments
Links for May 6th