- Examining America’s presidential candidates | Examining the candidates | The Economist – A survey of academic economists by The Economist finds the majority—at times by overwhelming margins—believe Mr Obama has the superior economic plan, a firmer grasp of economics and will appoint better economic advisers.
- Java Programmer: Quick review of Collections in Java – For a quick go round, I would like to share some of the important features In Java Collections I came to know from this book
- Q&A With Gabe Rivera, Creator Of Techmeme – The masses might have Digg, but perhaps the influencers have Techmeme. Certainly plenty of large, influential bloggers I know keep an eye on what it is covering. But I recommend it for anyone, not just influencers, for the easy way it organizes what’s happening with technology stories.
- Captured at Red Rocks: Photos from U2’s Legendary Concert | JamsBio Magazine – On a cold, wet June night in 1983 at Colorado’s famed Red Rocks Amphitheatre, U2 proved why they were the greatest band on the planet
- How Google developed the Chrome Web browser – Google's Darin Fisher, a software engineer on the Chrome project, talks about how the Web browser was developed and tested. As you might suspect, agility, speed, and testing were all critical
- Netflix API : Introducing the Netflix API – On behalf of the Netflix API team, I’m very excited to announce the release of the Netflix API and to launch this site for our developer community. We have been impressed with the applications developers have managed to build using our RSS feeds or by screen-scraping the web site, so we can’t wait to see what you’ll do with a supported API!
- SVNKit 1.2.0, Pure Java Subversion Library | Javalobby – SVNKit is a pure Java Subversion library that provides APIs to access and manipulate Subversion repositories and working copies. SVNKit does not require any native binaries to be installed in order to work with Subversion.
- SpringSource Announces General Availability of SpringSource dm Server | SpringSource – dm Server redefines the Java server market – OSGi-based server provides a fast, flexible and modular infrastructure across deployment environments
- YUI 2.6.0 Released » Yahoo! User Interface Blog – The YUI development community is pleased to announce the release of version 2.6.0 of the YUI Library. You can download YUI 2.6.0 from SourceForge or configure your implementation using the updated YUI Configurator.
- Google Blog Search – Blog Search uses a set of algorithms to try to determine the most popular stories in the blogosphere. We consider factors such as a blog's title and content, as well as its popularity throughout the rest of the blogging community
U2 is back with U218 Singles, which is a best-of CD with all of their hits including two newer songs: ‘The Saints Are Coming’ that was a collaboration with Green Day and a new song, ‘Windows in the Skies’.
Here is the video for ‘With or Without You’ from the Vertigo ’05 Live from Milan DVD
Amazon has the same video on their site as well from the same DVD. The Amazon version of the video also has a clip of ‘Original of the Species’ in addition to ‘With or Without You’.