- Apple’s P/E compression illustrated | asymco – he following chart is a simple representation of P/E (line chart with left scale) with Net Income growth super-imposed (bar chart with right scale.) We chose a time period of 22 quarters. 11 quarters after the crisis (i.e. quarters after the one ending in Sept. 2008) and 11 quarters before the crisis (quarter ending 12/20/05 through the one ending 6/30/08).
- Building Your Own Secure Storage Space That Mirrors Dropbox’s Functionality – Building Your Own Secure Storage Space That Mirrors Dropbox's Functionality
- Thinking Functionally on Vimeo – In this presentation we'll look at what functional programming is, why we should care about it, and how to make use of it in our daily programming activities.
- New in 11: Changes digest for easier pre-commit review | JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA Blog – Great new features in IntelliJ IDEA v11 – Changes digest for easier pre-commit review
- Here are all JavaZone’s 2011 videos on Vimeo – Here are all JavaZone's 2011 videos on Vimeo
- InfoQ: Spring AMQP 1.0 GA – The Spring AMQP project applies core Spring concepts to the development of AMQP-based messaging solutions, and is available in both Java and .NET versions.
- InfoQ: SOA Gateway: A Lightweight, Low-Cost Alternative to the ESB – Jaime Ryan, Partner Solutions Architect at Layer 7, in an article titled "Rethinking the ESB: Building a simple, secure, scalable Service Bus with an SOA Gateway" has discussed the emergence of the SOA gateway as a viable alternative for the ESB
- Rethinking the ESB: Building a simple, secure, scalable Service Bus with an SOA Gateway – Computerworld – Modern SOA Gateways include all the hallmarks of a traditional ESB: standards-based endpoint abstraction, broad data and transport mediation capabilities and dynamic, intelligent message routing
- Dropbox simplifies your life. Safebox secures it. Safebox and Dropbox work side-by-side. – Dropbox simplifies your life. Safebox secures it. Safebox and Dropbox work side-by-side.
Links for September 9th through September 10th