- Enemies of Agility: The Dirty Dozen | Agile Zone – I present the "dirty dozen" impediments, or key enemies of successful agility that I've observed.
- Head first into GWT game development. | skorulis.com – Here's a quick introduction into making a canvas based game using GWT and the problems that I ran into. If you’re even more hasty, here’s the source code so you can just get it building and running.
- FunctionSource: SproutCore 2; Lean, Mean, and back to HTML – Today we got a sneak peak at the next version of SproutCore via a developer preview. One of the biggest differences that jumped out to me was the change from coding everything through JS APIs to being able to do much more via HTML, CSS, and templates
- The 10 Commandments of Good Source Control Management – None of these things are hard. Honestly, they’re really very basic: commit early and often, know what you’re committing and that it should actually be in VCS, explain your commits and make sure you do it yourself, don’t forget the databases and don’t forget the dependencies. But please do forget VSS!
- InfoQ: Making Apps That Don’t Suck – Mike Lee considers that a software engineer makes great applications not because he follows good rules but because he has a better way of looking at the world and he learns from experience.
- Spiffy UI Framework – Beautiful fast flexible secure maintainable applications with GWT and REST – The Spiffy UI framework takes the power of GWT and adds patterns, widgets, and utilities to make beautiful, fast, secure, maintainable web applications.
- Codesta – Blog – Sencha Touch/PhoneGap Tips and Tricks – Sencha Touch/PhoneGap Tips and Tricks
Links for May 25th through May 26th