- Finextra: Bank of America offers m-banking apps for Google Android – Bank of America has become the first bank to offer a mobile phone application on Google's Android Market, which opened for business Wednesday with 50 apps available for download.
- 2 MILLION MINUTES :: A DOCUMENTARY FILM ON GLOBAL EDUCATION – How do most American high school students spend this time? What about students in the rest of the world? How do family, friends and society influence a student's choices for time allocation? What implications do their choices have on their future and on a country's economic future?
- 2008 Election Results Dashboard – Election Results 2008 – The New York Times – Monitor live election results on Tuesday night with The Times’s Election 2008 Dashboard.
- WordPress › Blog » WordPress 2.7 Beta 1 – The first public beta of WordPress 2.7 is here at last. Join the thousands of people already testing 2.7 by downloading 2.7 Beta 1. As previously mentioned on this blog, 2.7 is bringing a new visual design
- enunciate – Articulate your web api – Enunciate is an engine for creating, maintaining, and deploying your rich Web service API for the Java platform.
- jersey: JSR-311: JAX-RS – Java API for RESTful Web Services. – Jersey is the open source (under dual CDDL+GPL license), production quality, JAX-RS (JSR 311) Reference Implementation for building RESTful Web services. But, it is also more than the Reference Implementation. Jersey provides an API so that developers may extend Jersey to suite their needs
- Joe Gregorio | BitWorking | Do we need WADL? – Everybody's atwitter about WADL, a description file for REST services, and since it's supposed to be RESTful I regularly get questioned about it. For this post I'm going to experiment and adopt Stephen O'Grady's Q&A style.
- BrowserPlus – Break Out of Your Browser – BrowserPlus is a technology for web browsers that allows developers to create rich web applications with desktop capabilities
- The Shallowest Generation – Seeking Alpha – The Baby Boom generation has one last chance to change the course of U.S. history, keep us from wrecking in a storm of debt on the approaching jagged reef and shed the title of “Shallowest Generation”.
Daily del.icio.us for November 2nd through November 4th