- Programming Resources, News and Ideas: Red Hat Developer Studio – Introduction – The beta version of Red hat Developer Studio has been released recently. RHDS is a based on eclipse with set of pre-configured tools from JBoss IDE and Exadel Studio. RHDS gives us out of box and 100% open source platform for enterprise-level….
- Ajaxian Featured Tutorial: Building a Flex DataGrid – This week, we?ve got a nice one for all of you Adobe Flex aficionados. The boys over at Paranoid Ferret Productions have a good introduction on how to build one of the most useful of components, a DataGrid, Flex-style.
- Eulerian Technologies – DatePicker using Prototype and Scriptaculous – DatePicker using Prototype and Scriptaculous. You’ll find here the code and instructions for a datepicker widget using Prototype and Scriptaculous librairies.
- Apache News Online: 24 August 2007 – Apache FOP 0.94 Released – The Apache XML Graphics team is pleased to announce the release of Apache FOP version 0.94. FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) is a print formatter driven by XSL Formatting Objects  and an output independent formatter.
- Apache News Online: 29 August 2007 – Apache OpenJPA 1.0.0 Released – The Apache OpenJPA community is pleased to announce the release of Apache OpenJPA version 1.0.0. Apache OpenJPA is a feature-rich implementation of the persistence part of Enterprise Java Beans 3.0, also known as the Java Persistence API (JPA)
- 10 Candidates for Extreme Makeover, Ticker-Edition « GigaOM – Sun Microsystems is changing its ticker symbol from SUNW to JAVA in order to better reflect the company?s role in new network infrastructure. Here?s 10 companies that we think could use an extreme ticker makeover.
- Google Web Toolkit Blog: GWT 1.4 release and out of beta – It’s a really big day for Google Web Toolkit: GWT 1.4 is now available — and, with more than a million downloads under our belt, GWT is no longer in beta!
- InfoQ: Availability & Consistency – When we move to distributed architectures for scalability, fault-tolerance reasons we are also introducing additional complexities. Amazon CTO Werner Vogels dives into the different parameters that play in the tension between availability and consistency
- InfoQ: Patrick Linskey discusses OpenJPA and the JPA specification – At The Spring Experience conference, InfoQ caught up with Patrick Linskey of BEA to discuss the current status of the Apache OpenJPA project. Linskey explains where OpenJPA came from, how it fits into the OR Mapping space, the features it provides
- Ajax programming with Struts 2 – Java World – In this article, Oleg Mikheev shows you how to use Struts 2, Dojo and JSON to display data in an Ajax-style table. In the process, he introduces some Ajax-friendly features of Struts 2, including its integration with WebWork, Guice & the Dojo toolkit.
- JLINQ: IBM’s new paradigm for writing Java database applications – The project code named Java Language Integrated Query (JLINQ) gives database application developers an easy, GUI-based means to significantly increase productivity in both the design and implementation phases
- start – MUScoop Wiki – The primary purpose of this Wiki is to archive Marquette sports information and history. In time, this wiki will become the one-stop-shopping repository for records, player statistics and biographies and team results for all MU sports teams.
Tag Archives: warriors
Dwyane Wade – Marquette Superstar NBA Finals MVP
Dwyane Wade, formerly of the Marquette Univeristy Golden Eagles (Warriors) is the MVP of NBA playoff series as he leads the Miami Heat to their first NBA Championship. Go Dwyane and go Marquette.