- Jmeter: Statistics Aggregate Report « .. Library of WONDERS .. – I found this interesting Jmeter plugin that would make your Jmeter reporting more effective.<br />
To enhance your graph and reports with Jmeter, here’s a listener plugin that you could add in your distribution file.
- Roadmap Open Graph API – Facebook Developer Wiki – The Open Graph API will allow any page on the Web to have all the features of a Facebook Page – users will be able to become a Fan of the page, it will show up on that user’s profile and in search results, and that page will be able to publish stories to the stream of its fans
- szczepiq / Sweetest / wiki / Home — bitbucket.org – …is an acceptance testing anti-framework. The name should remind you how important is to write sweet tests (e.g. readable & maintainable). Anti-framework because there is no API you have to learn.
- The Hibernate Profiler – Hibernate Profiler is a real-time visual debugger allowing a development team to gain valuable insight and perspective into their usage of Hibernate
- Eric Hauser’s Blog » Blog Archive » Hibernate Profiler: JDBC Parameters – I’ve just finished a new feature for the Hibernate Profiler to allow to logging of JDBC parameters.
- Vinny Carpenter – Life Stream – Flavors.me allows anyone to create an elegant website using personal content from around the internet. Here's mine
- Flavors.me : Create Your Free Personal Website Without Knowing HTML/CSS – After playing around with Flavors.me, I am not hesitate to say that it’s quite an impressive service and shows a loads of promise. I really like the user interface, design panel and pre-loaded themes and color pallattes
- ning’s async-http-client at master – GitHub – Async Http Client library purpose is to allow Java applications to easily execute HTTP requests and asynchronously <br />
process the HTTP responses.
- Apple approaches $200 billion – Apple 2.0 – Fortune Brainstorm Tech – Apple would have to hit $276 a share for its market cap to get past what Microsoft's (MSFT) is today.
- smartgwt – Smart GWT – GWT API’s for SmartClient – Smart GWT is a GWT based framework that allows you to not only utilize its comprehensive widget library for your application UI, but also tie these widgets in with your server-side for data management
Daily del.icio.us for March 4th through March 9th