- InfoQ: Deriving Agility from SOA and BPM – Ten Things that Separate the Winners from the Losers – In this presentation from SOA Symposium 2010, Manas Deb and Clemens Utschig-Utschig discuss how to derive business agility from SOA and BPM, motivations for agility, developing and nurturing agility, influencers and dependencies, how SOA and BPM enable agility, pitfalls and recommendations for organizational culture, and pitfalls and recommendations for business and technical architectures.
- InfoQ: Introduction to Spring Roo – In this presentation from SpringOne/2GX 2010, Rod Johnson and Stefan Schmidt introduce Spring Roo, how to build a sample application with Spring Roo and SpringSource Tool Suite
- InfoQ: Mobile HTML 5.0 – In this presentation from Strange Loop 2010, Michael Galpin discusses developing mobile web applications, HTML 5, WebKit, ACID 3, PhoneGap and Appcelerator, Viewports, geolocation, DOM storage, Web Workers, Web Sockets and server-side data pushing, Canvas, CSS 3.0, application cache, the Device API, touch events, video/audio, meta tags, and support for each of these on assorted mobile platforms.
- Cisco’s Videoscape: Ready to Reinvent TV? : Online Video News « – What brings this strategy together is a new family of devices carrying the Videoscape brand that carry a common software architecture, which Cisco promises will deliver a consistent quality of experience across devices
- Griffin Technology: Your Leader in Essentials for iPod, iPhone, and iPad – Crayola ColorStudio HD is an entirely new digital play experience, coupling a multi-activity drawing application for iPad (Crayola ColorStudio HD App) with a custom-built digital stylus, called Crayola iMarker
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- aria2 – The next generation download utilty – aria2 is a lightweight multi-protocol & multi-source download utility operated in command-line. It supports HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, BitTorrent and Metalink. aria2 has built-in XML-RPC interface. You can manipulate aria2 via XML-RPC interface.
- Our Top Ten HTML5 Wishes for 2011 – Sencha – Blog – 2010 has been a fantastic year for HTML5 – But there’s still a lot of work still to do. As the new year approaches, we’re taking a stab at a HTML5 wish list for 2011
- The Best of JIRA 2010 – Similar to the GreenHopper and Confluence teams, 2010 was a very exciting year for the JIRA team. We doubled the size of the dev team – forcing us to move into a new building across the street – adding a new skillsets and evolving new roles
- Cassandra vs MongoDB vs CouchDB vs Redis vs Riak vs HBase comparison :: KKovacs – In this light, here is a comparison of Cassandra, Mongodb, CouchDB, Redis, Riak and HBase:
- Can Individuals hold values which are contrary to their employer’s view? – Leadership is a game of thinking where you are always looking for a better way to make your employees (followers) happy. If you are simply attempting to make them conform, you have lowered yourself to a manager
- The busy manager’s view of Android mobile development – One of Android's greatest "pluses," from a Java team manager's view, is that 90% of the tooling, ecosystem, and experience is one that is familiar to the Java development team
Daily del.icio.us for December 30th through January 5th