- JetBrains AppCode: an Objective-C IDE That Makes a Difference – AppCode is a new Objective-C IDE for developers building apps for Apple devices such as Macs, iPhones & iPads.
- Codify – Make Anything on your iPad. – Codify for iPad lets you create games and simulations — or just about any visual idea you have. Turn your thoughts into interactive creations that make use of iPad features like Multi-Touch and the accelerometer.
- Gitbox – The version control app on a Mac – Gitbox is a simple yet powerful Git repository manager.
Beyond one-click commit, push, pull and rebase, it gives you
unique features like search in history and undo for Git commands.
- Open source: The antidote for "too big to fail" | opensource.com – Open source represents a profound paradigm change to the way software is developed, deployed, and managed. But it also represents the most effective, efficient, and reliable way to ensure that the enterprise itself can evolve to address continuously changing requirements, environments, challenges, and opportunities. Open source software is the antidote to "too big to fail." It is a way to create mission capability that anticipates the future, and thereby creates the future.
- Here’s how Apple could finally put the “TV” in Apple TV – SplatF – So Apple needs to be able to say: This is the best machine in the world for watching all the television you already love. And it does all this other cool stuff. That’s a winner. (That’s the approach Apple used for the iPhone.)
- Ext GWT 3.0 Developer Preview 5 – The Ext GWT team has been hard at work on Ext GWT 3.0 and we’re happy to announce the availability of Ext GWT 3.0 PR5. This will be the last developer preview release as we move toward our 3.0 beta releases.
- Atom Hopper – open source ATOMPub server for accessing, processing and aggregating ATOM entries – Atom Hopper is an open source ATOMPub server for accessing, processing and aggregating ATOM entries. Atom Hopper was designed to make it easy to build both generalized and specialized persistence mechanisms for ATOM XML data, based on the ATOM Syndication Format and the ATOM Publishing Protocol.
- Getting started with Atom Hopper – a Java ATOMPub server based on Apache Abdera | Giant Flying Saucer – I’ve been blogging lately about Apache Abdera and ATOM. ATOM can be used for a lot of things and is very flexible. Today I want to introduce you to a new ATOMPub server called: Atom Hopper.